CHLM Approval Program
Enhance Your Program’s Credibility With CHLM Approval
“We want to thank CHLM for your involvement in our recent conference. The course was a tremendous success and was attended beyond our expectations.
We were expecting maybe 20 people, and at one point during the day we had 50 people in the room!”
CHLM approves conferences, live events, webinars and other programs containing curriculum that parallels our mission of optimizing provider practice and advancing provider teams. Our approval program helps healthcare providers identify programs that will equip them with the knowledge they need for professional and leadership growth.
CHLM Approval Program Eligibility and Criteria
An organization is eligible to apply for CHLM Approval if it has received AAPA Category 1 CME credit approval AND offers unique professional development programs focused on leadership, with quality educational and instructional activities. Programs should demonstrate a commitment to enhancing the value of the provider team as a cornerstone of successful clinical practice. See all past and upcoming programs that have earned CHLM Approval.
CHLM approves events that encompass one or more of the following proficiencies:
- Practical leadership and management skills development, utilizing broad-based curriculum and faculty
- Training in areas such as leadership, finance, communications, negotiation, budgeting, recruitment and retention with relevance to many types of healthcare settings
- Integrating quality into healthcare models to improve patient outcomes
- Application of performance improvement in clinical practice to improve patient outcomes
- Refining leadership and management techniques with problem-solving activities utilizing case studies or other practical, real-life situations that leaders often face in different healthcare models
- Provokes thought leadership by providing networking opportunities with a broad group of administrators, providers or other healthcare professionals which share a common goal of promoting provider leadership
CHLM Approval Benefits
A program that is selected for CHLM Approval will receive the following benefits:
- CHLM advertisement of the organization’s program on the CHLM website with a link to register (if applicable) or a direct link to the organization’s homepage
- The CHLM Approved logo to place on marketing material for the selected program, promoting its credibility throughout the healthcare industry*
- Ability to market the approved program as one that promotes the value, growth and development of provider team collaboration*
Bring more credibility to your conference or program. Submit your application today!**
*Selected programs will receive and must follow AAPA/CHLM style guidelines for promotion.
**There is a $75 processing and review fee to be paid upon application submission. Payment must be received before application can be reviewed.